Obsessive-compulsiveness struck me this morning, so I spent the rest of the day fixing my online accounts - as in, which account would serve which purpose (I realized having too many accounts on Tumblr can be quite a drag on my dashboard). I have decided to:
- Use LJ as an emotion-dumping place. I don't have that much feelings - just enough to keep this place up and running. I can't completely ignore or delete this, as the communities I'm a member of are my only source for fandom downloads.
- Use Blogspot as a photoblog of sorts. This is mostly due to shallow reasons such as pretty layouts and no ads.
- Get rid of my portfolio on Tumblr. As I said in #2, I'm transferring everything in Blogspot.
- Continue spamming on my main Tumblr account. Just because it amuses me. It's also a lot easier to move from one account to another.
- Create my own deviantArt account for my works. But they're not that good, so don't bother to visit. (It was actually embarrassing to even make one, okay).
And of course, it didn't stop there. I suddenly went on an application downloading spree. Now I have a lightweight email client, a download client that works for both URL and torrent clients, and a to-do list that opens upon log-in and blends with the desktop when not needed.
Freaky, I know.